Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why?

That's a good question. Why should I start a blog? Why do married men do half the things they do? Because their wives tell them to. It wasn't actually a command, more of a healthy suggestion. She probably gets tired of being the only outlet for my political rants and sports fanaticism. I guess she wants someone else to suffer.

Lets's get this straight up front. I do happen to think it's healthy to argue with polical commentators on TV. I do think Alex Rodriguez can hear me when I yell at him for striking out with runners in scoring position. Roy Williams can hear when I'm screaming, "Call a timeout." He just won't listen.

What will I talk about? I'm a guy that analyzes numbers all day. I'm boring. Spend time with my family, go to church, go to work. Wonderful, fulfilling, wouldn't trade it for the world. It's just not something to blog about. However, the last couple of weeks have shown me that it's not so boring after all.

Besides, this isn't about you. It's an outlet for me. Hopefully, it will be interesting. If not, sorry.

We'll just sit back and enjoy the next adventure that God has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment